We are all looking forward to the return of APF 2022 this year, so to celebrate we are giving away 30 tickets to this years event.
Entrants must have at least one chainsaw qualification (see full T&Cs below). Winners will be picked at random.
Remember to follow our page to ensure you don’t miss out on our winner announcement!
Terms and Conditions for Prize Draw
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents only aged 18 years or over and you must have an email address.
- You must have at least one valid chainsaw qualification issued by NPTC or at our sole discretion an equivalent. We will ask for a copy of this.
- Entries must be received by 11.59pm Thursday 8th September 2022.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter entrants must like this post on Facebook or Instagram.
- Entrants must have a valid email address as tickets will be emailed to winners.
- All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Friday 9th September 2022. The first 30 names drawn at random will be the winners.
- The prize for 30 winners is one ticket for entry each and no other costs, to the APF Exhibition 2022 which can be used on Thursday 22nd, Friday 23rd or Saturday 24th September 2022.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not for re-sale, are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available in any circumstances.
- The Promoters make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and limits any liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose or otherwise.
- No additional costs or expenses are included in any prize. In particular, the costs of transport to and from the APF 2022 Exhibition are not included.
- The winners will be notified via a reply to their likes on Facebook or Instagram and by Direct Message. The winner must claim their prize within 5 days of the Promoter sending notification, by responding to Tree Surgeon Insurance by direct message on the platform they were contacted on. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoters may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoters’ sole opinion) or who, in Promoters’ sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- We will make the winner’s name available on our Facebook and Instagram page. If you do not want your name to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the Advertising Standards Authority if requested.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this prize draw is submitted to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram and you agree that Facebook or Instagram is not liable to you in any way in respect of this prize draw.
- The Promoters are Tree Surgeon & Forestry Insurance Services which is a trading name of Kent & Sussex Financial Group Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England at Cape House, 60A Priory Road, Tonbridge, Kent TN9 2BL. Company Number 4346260
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.